Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Meet the South African Idols Top 10 for 2012












Here they are-the top 10 South African Idols for 2012! They are all smiles, understandably so.

I must say I thought there final 10 will have some other faces also, happy though that my favorites re there in Simphiwe and Khaya. They are the ones I am rooting for.

Here is the complete list of the guys:

  1. Chloe Kiley (24) from Cape Town
  2. Dominic Neill (20) from Johannesburg
  3. Khaya Mthethwa (25) from Durban
  4. Melissa Allison (23) from Port Elizabeth
  5. Monde Msutwana (30) from Pretoria
  6. Nosipho Mngomezulu (22) from Soshanguve
  7. Obakeng Ramaboa (26) from Munsieville 
  8. Shekhinah “Sheki” Donnell (17) from Durban
  9. Simphiwe Gwegwe (23) from Port Nolloth
  10. Tshidi Tenyane (28) from Thokoza
Whatever happens from now on, the guys already have these in the bag, just for having made it to the top 10:
  • Customised luggage from Ford that is branded
  • R10 each grand from KFC
  • A guitar or keyboard that is worth R5000 from Yamaha
  • R4000 worth of fashion from Truworths
  • A Shure wireless that is worth just over R7000
  • a Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note from Samsung
Not bad! At least they still get to walk with something.

I wish all the of them the very best, the ones who want it the most will seize the opportunity and make it count. I am rooting for my favs though.

I will definitely report on the top 3. Check back in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment