Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dali Tambo Show People of the South Comes Back to Our screens




When I first heard People of the South, Dali Tambo's show was coming back, I seriously did not believe. it. It was one of those things that I had to see to believe.  It seriously took me off guard, especially because it has been years since the show ended.

Oh those famous, not so great cushions that every guest used to have, I wonder if the guests will still get that or if the is a new idea of the gifts that the guests are going to get.

The very first episode was with our very own President Zuma, and though it has not been released with other famous people will be featured, it is said though that it is going to range, from politicians to business people, from sports stars to celebrities and much more. 

 People are talking about it, especially on social media like Twitter, but only time will tell if it is the show that makes people want to tune into SABC 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment